🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🔧Temporary connectivity issues! More details HERE

¿The old interface is better than the new?

DanielProGamer
DanielProGamer Posts: 1,440 Level 4

Like me, many of us hope that the previous interface will return, since the new one does not have a tiki head and there are no aku aku missions, which are 5 daily crystals. I ask you, King, to think of the entire community and improve the game. Most of us have the new interface. and it has a lot of bugs i am an active player but yet its already boring without new content for the game.

Comments

• jorgetatx
    jorgetatx Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2022
    I totally agree with DanielProGamer.
    The previous version was much better. For example, I had 200,000 steps 
    to exchange for trophies when there was a decent tournament and now they are 
    worthless to me.
    They are less and less willing to play. 
    In addition, there are already many months without new scenarios.

• Sattor
    Sattor Posts: 70 Level 2

Developers are very stupid and thieving people. Instead of not having a limit of 15 ads per day and not burning all steps for a race accident, it would be better to burn all steps before the start of a new season or tournament. It was very infuriating that for falling into the structures (programming error), I had to give my diamonds. It's very annoying that the developers have relied on a survival race that freezes on different devices on a different number of trophies: someone at 350, someone at 640, someone at 1000. Why couldn't they hire an experienced programmer, who could make fix trophies in a survival run after a freeze? I have seen a lot of programs and applications that can work out and remember the result on a freeze.

• специя
    специя Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2022

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 102,966 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @специя 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

Thank you for your playing Crash On the Run. 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (Comment and Chance to Become Pro Player and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- January Edition HERE

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- December 2021: simplyP HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

👉 Grab your Protector Badge HERE 🏅

Join Aku Aku's Challenges - Win Badges HERE 🏆

Become Bandicoot of the Month and receive an exclusive badge and 75 Purple Crystals! More info here.

Get your level 10 badge here, level 30 here and level 50 here!

🎧 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

Villain or Hero? Find out your COTR Character's name HERE!

What ability would you like to use in the middle of a run - Win Purple Crystals HERE?

Update on Seasons and Team Tournaments HERE 

✍️ Subscribe here to Crash on the Run Tagging List! 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Have a fun and safety day! 😄

• DanielProGamer
    DanielProGamer Posts: 1,440 Level 4

I would like one day in crash on the run to be able to add friends not only face but anyone I hope in the future they add it despite what is happening in the game you have to be patient sooner or later that update arrives and it would change the whole game I hope king surprise us even if it's 2022 more crash than ever I know we hate the new interface but just wait

• ReyM
    ReyM Posts: 7 Level 2

The only purpose of this so called "new interface" is only to hide the lack of updates. The areas that was meant to have something new, never existed. With this they can hide their failure on upgrading...

Its almost certain that this game will not have more a decent update.... I dont play for months and I am close to desisntall this game!

• специя
    специя Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello. today my game was updated, I don’t know for what reason this didn’t happen before, although I played all the time. Now I have a ngwy interface. My experience is that I am disappointed. I play from the very beginning, as soon as the game was launched, but now I doubt whether I will continue. voted for the return of the old interface. Tell me, is it planned to return the old interface or is it useless to wait?

• Crash3892
    Crash3892 Posts: 5 Level 2

As a returning player I actually quite like the new interface feels cleaner to look at especially for new players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?