🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
🔧Temporary connectivity issues! More details HERE

👋 Let's get to know each other!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 4,866 Friends Moderator

Welcome to the King Community and your new role as COTR Moderator, @FluffyDinosaur.

I am a relatively new Moderator for Candy Crush Friends Saga, having only been in this role for several months, but I love it. I have never played COTR, and it is probably for the best. Based on comments from others, I don't think I would be very good at a fast-paced game. I have been playing other King games for several years -- my sister got me started with Candy Crush Saga and I have been playing almost everyday since then.

As you can tell from my username, I love the mountains and spend as much time as I can in the Rocky Mountains.

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,485 Level 4

Congratulations @FluffyDinosaur, welcome to the community. I'm Peanut7139 and I'm glad to have you here and look forward to the fun we have on here.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 11,046 Level 5

Hi @FluffyDinosaur welcome to the King community! Hi I'm from CT sunny South Africa. Some of my favourite games are The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy and Far Cry.

The love of my life is Max, who is fourteen years old, his mom was a pregnant stray cat we took in, her name is Bella.

I don't play COTR, at the moment I'm just playing CCS due to space availability on my device.

Hope you have a great time as CM for COTR.

• rustylittles
    rustylittles Posts: 239 Level 3

Hello@FluffyDinosaur and welcome to the community!

I am in the United States in the state of Wisconsin. It is also very cold here so I'm playing more than usual. I'm also on here,the community, because its so cold.

I have 4 furbabies 3 teddybear dogs and 1 beagle bull.

This is Rusty

These are the littles,Pj ( black an white head), Peaches( pink sweater) & Pollyanna.

Now you know how my name Rustylittles came to be.

I play CCS and CCSS. Never played COTR.

It was nice to meet you. Stay safe,healthy and warm!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @FluffyDinosaur

I am from Australia 🇦🇺

My favourite thing about COTR was the seasons!

One thing I could change about the community? 🤔

Well there are a few things but I will have to think about it! 😄😅

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,810 Level 5

Hi @FluffyDinosaur nice to meet you 😊

Am BubbleGumSoda

am from United States 🇺🇸

I play candy crush friends saga favorite game usually i had played COTR for a while I might come back play it but not for now you might see me around the community I mostly played every king game

hope the King community brings you fun 🤗

• Roan27
    Roan27 Posts: 514 Level 4

Hello there! @FluffyDinosaur

I am Roan27 and I am from the Philippines!

Usually, I am playing Crash on the run for excitement and it is one of the best game ever! I occasionally help players for guides and problems of the game.

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 1,248 Community Manager

Hi everyone 👋 It's so nice to meet all of you, thank you so much for telling me about yourself - and thank you @rustylittles for those adorable dog pictures.

• nay410
    nay410 Posts: 71 Level 2

Hi and again welcome @FluffyDinosaur. Thanks so much for telling us about yourself.

• ⭐️ I’m in the US, Maryland to be specific, and its also cold and wintery mixes of snow and freezing rain, so work and home for me. I’ve always had pets growing up although now being a busy mom of 4 I just couldn’t properly care for a pet but I hope to get a fur baby in the home in the future.
    • ⭐️ COTR was one of the first games I dl’d on my ipad last year and I fell in love instantly, I’ve always liked running games like sonic, or subway surfers but COTR was more interactive and more to do than just run. I enjoyed collecting ingredients and going on survival runs for long distances and then being able to turn those steps and wumpa fruit into trophies it gave the game more options to rank higher in the leaderboard & made use of all of our time and energy.
    • ⭐️ The community has been great so far, the worse part were the members being ignored, now that you’re here i think we’re going to be ok. Oh yeah and I can’t seem to get untagged from a ‘lets have fun with the last letter’ post, I won’t play one of those again! Lol
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 102,966 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?