🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Crash Bandicoot: On The Run! First Anniversary!

Comments

• Diamond_LimDiamond_Lim Posts: 85,797 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Racoon7Racoon7 Posts: 8,275 Pro Player 👑

Hi @FluffyDinosaur @DanielProGamer @Mohamed90909 @Frozenice is this the end of COTR? I have just started playing and really getting in to it 😬

• DanielProGamerDanielProGamer Posts: 1,367 Level 3

I hope and I am not making trophies to the fullest to make the best weekly season in case it becomes the last one, it is not known, I hope March 25 they add new things or at least give some news or something about the game we are still waiting @Racoon7

• Racoon7Racoon7 Posts: 8,275 Pro Player 👑
  • Erika0811Erika0811 Posts: 3,041 Level 5

Yes, 25th March is the day I decide my thoughts on COTR too. Developers please bring back seasons.

• EOTheGr8EOTheGr8 Posts: 2,375 Level 5

@Racoon7 @DanielProGamer @Erika0811 @Frozenice @Mohamed90909 Here is the latest from the COTR Discord Server:

“Dear Crash on the run Community, 

We have always been open with our Crash on The Run community because we are Crash fans too and we love this game and want to build the best Crash experience for our players. 

As we move towards 2022 we want to spend even more of our time and effort building improvements and new features for all our players to enjoy. We have lots of great ideas on how we can improve the Crash On The Run experience and can’t wait to share them with you. To do this we have made the tough decision of temporarily pausing Seasons to shift our team’s time from Seasons to those improvements and features for the long term. 

Mr Crumb’s Halloween Season(the one that ended on October 25) will be the last for a while, but we look forward to bringing you lots of new features and content to make 2022 Crashier than ever.

Thank you for your support and see you on the collection runs.”

It looks like we’ll see some new things for 2022, so I guess patients is key!

• FrozeniceFrozenice Posts: 84 Level 2

well... the good side we have 100 crystals in short time if we working so hard to get it,i wanted to get every skins of this game so is nice for me,costs so much time but it's ok,i got so much thanks to these littles tournaments,but in parts this is going to make more easy to news skins appears in the shop when someday we can have the n trophy skins and my most precius and lovely wanted skin,coco bunny,she looks so cute and im jealous when i see others players have her,there are others skins like coco doll i want to get it too and some more but is depend of the devs to get them in the shop for crystals,meanwhile,i have so much skins to get so i take my time to buy every skins in the shop,i prefer these littles tournaments to get 100 crystals everytime than these seasons tournaments where the most cutest skins ones are in the tier of the bandipass,so much envy to the peoples who using their credits cards in the game just to get them very fast.

but the thing is... this is going to be more hard to get everything only with tickets and five trophies for the stages,is nice to get 13 tickets and using them good but there are that bugs where the game get lagging without advice and ended completely stopped where we lost our ticket and trophies we got during that mode,we need the tiki head for that emergency during the seasons because who pays with credits cards to get tickets can get everything on the season being first tier while the others players who don't pay with it we can't.

• FluffyDinosaurFluffyDinosaur Posts: 631 Community Manager

Hi there,

I just wanted to point out that this is not a new message - this is from October 2021. Still a great message though! 😁

• FluffyDinosaurFluffyDinosaur Posts: 631 Community Manager

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that there is no activities or announcements planned for tomorrow - so that you don't get your hopes up or get really hyped up for nothing.

That said, please continue to discuss what type of changes might come to Crash On The Run in the future... 😊

• Mohamed90909Mohamed90909 Posts: 138 Level 3

@FluffyDinosaur we know that there’ll be no news for tomorrows COTR first anniversary, however that doesn’t mean we do nothing on this day. We should at least do something like some sort of celebration, new renders, new making fun moments, look back at this games accomplishments, and other good things.

At least to all the players and devs, including @FluffyDinosaur, @Diamond625 and others, let’s all celebrate by making one of the best moments in COTRs history and other greatest things. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?