🏅Grab your Protector Badge HERE
🏆 Join Aku Aku's Challenges HERE
🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶

Country VS User - Drop Your Country Flag 🏁  Here....

Comments

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 2,748 Level 4
  • Poutsy
    Poutsy Posts: 51 Pro Player 👑
  • Hexenbesen50
    Hexenbesen50 Posts: 39 Level 2

Germany 🇩🇪

Thanks @Diamond_Lim for tagging :-)

• sonyroa
    sonyroa Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2022

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 102,294 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! I see so many players have answered countries! Thanks for your answering on this thread. 😊

Don't forget to answer your country that you can claim Yeti world map badge. 👇😊

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

Hello there! @sonyroa 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your answering on this thread. 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Crash On the Run, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Crash On the Run here and in King Community here 🌶️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️👑

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Crash On the Run, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Mrfaann
    Mrfaann Posts: 3 Newbie

White With the Colour of Green, Star and half moon in the centre of green color

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Mrfaann 👋

Thanks for your answering on this thread. 😊

If you have playing Crash On the Run, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Crash On the Run, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Jodilox
    Jodilox Posts: 15 Level 2

hi all

does anyone know how to continue to make 1000 trophies without the game kicking me out please?

it just switches off when I do 300 or 400 or more.

your help will be appreciated.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Jodilox 👋

Thanks for your answering on this thread and playing this game. 😊

Don't forget to answer your country that you can claim Yeti world map badge. 👇😊

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

And please ask here on Crash On the Run Community then they can see and help you. Thanks. 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?