🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS FROM LEVEL 630!!

Options
Lucas_Yan_Maia
Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4

FAZ 4 DIAS NÃO POSSO GANHAR NÍVEL 630 !!

Eu tenho todos os meus impulsionadores e só tenho 6 barras de ouro!

Eu até tentei assistir a um tutorial no YouTube, mas ... NEM O ROSTO QUE FAZ DIAMANTES JOGABILIDADE SAGA PASSOU !!!

Eu gostaria que os pássaros do jogo tivessem inteligência artificial aprimorada e colocassem mais jogadas nessa fase.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,776 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi! Lucas! Me too! I also use Bird Boost, Rainbow Ball Boost (Startup-Boosters) and +5 moves Boost (I use one time only) / (best to choose) to pass level 630 HARDLY~. :( Of course! I play that level almost 200+ tries while I am still failed. So I give up to challenge without using boosters from that level. Other levels are no problem. I am already sent to King Developer Team then they see that level happens on a few of days ago. We are still waiting for that level was changed soon!

-Lim-

Answers

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options

translation:

DOES 4 DAYS I CAN NOT GET LEVEL 630 !!!

I GOT ALL MY BOOSTERS AND I ONLY HAVE 6 GOLD BARS !!!

I tried to watch a tutorial on YouTube but ... NOR THE PLAYER WHO MAKES DIAMOND DIARIES GAMEPLAYS NOR GOT TO GO !!!

I would like the birds in the game to have improved artificial intelligence and put more plays in that phase.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,776 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi! Lucas! Me too! I also use Bird Boost, Rainbow Ball Boost (Startup-Boosters) and +5 moves Boost (I use one time only) / (best to choose) to pass level 630 HARDLY~. :( Of course! I play that level almost 200+ tries while I am still failed. So I give up to challenge without using boosters from that level. Other levels are no problem. I am already sent to King Developer Team then they see that level happens on a few of days ago. We are still waiting for that level was changed soon!

-Lim-

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?