πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Information πŸ’Ž ** (Part 2) - Link to special charms 🌟

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited April 2023 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

I amΒ Diamond LimΒ (also called meΒ LimΒ is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! πŸ’Ž

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "Link to special charms" 🌟

Let me teach you! πŸ˜‰

You link 6-8 charms to make horizontal or vertical line ray butΒ please attention, let me show my tip about horizontal or vertical line ray! πŸ˜‰

You make sure link 6-8 charms to make horizontal or vertical line ray, then it will opposite direction line ray! Here is a example picture as below πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š
When you link horizontal line ray, it will show to destroy them by horizontal line! (If the vertical line ray, repeat them by vertical line)Β πŸ˜‰

You link 9-11 charms to make cross ray! It is better than horizontal or vertical ray! πŸ˜‰
When you link cross ray, it will show to destroy them by full shaped of 'T' line! πŸ˜‰

You link 12 charms or more than 12 charms to make star ray! It is the best ray forever! πŸ˜„

When you link star ray, it will show to destroy them by all directions - horizontal, vertical and diagonal line! πŸ˜‰

🌟🌟🌟 Get ready for a Charm Explosion! 🌟🌟🌟

I hope you can got understanding now! πŸ˜‰

Have a sassy day and happy playing! πŸ˜„

πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž
(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player)Β 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?