πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I have been stuck on level 234 in diamond diaries for ages

Options
aston10jcm
aston10jcm Posts: 1 Newbie
Has anyone got any tips to beat level 234 on diamond diaries. Really would like to move on.
Thanks

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2019 Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello there!Β  @aston10jcmΒ  :)
    Welcome to King Community!
    This level is NO problem easily but it is challenging level.
    On today, I am playing this level again, I failed 2 times only on today after I play it on 3rd times completed while I have 3 moves left!Β 

Don't worry! Let me show you how to pass this level. ;)
    Firstly, you should link first bottle easily! :) Here are my screenshots as below:-
    After that, you link second bottle OR link the lock (follow my steps as below), then the diamond can float up almost against the blockers after you link ALL of the bottles were collected!Β  (If you have 7 moves higher, you can continue to link it) :)
    Lastly, you link charms to destroy blockers then the diamond will float up to bring the necklace completed! :)

I hope you can do it! :D
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! DΒ 

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸLimπŸŒŸπŸ’Ž
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2019 Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hello there!Β  @aston10jcmΒ  :)
    Welcome to King Community!
    This level is NO problem easily but it is challenging level.
    On today, I am playing this level again, I failed 2 times only on today after I play it on 3rd times completed while I have 3 moves left!Β 

Don't worry! Let me show you how to pass this level. ;)
    Firstly, you should link first bottle easily! :) Here are my screenshots as below:-
    After that, you link second bottle OR link the lock (follow my steps as below), then the diamond can float up almost against the blockers after you link ALL of the bottles were collected!Β  (If you have 7 moves higher, you can continue to link it) :)
    Lastly, you link charms to destroy blockers then the diamond will float up to bring the necklace completed! :)

I hope you can do it! :D
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! DΒ 

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸLimπŸŒŸπŸ’Ž
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?