🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

**💎Diamond Diaries Expert Information💎** (Part 8) - What is Peter Win Streak? (Not Available) 🧑🏆

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited December 2023 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "What is Peter Win Streak?" 🧑🏆

Let me teach you! 😉

It's you can help Peter to get 5 victory cups without losing lives when you play new levels only. 

When you start playing this game while you can first meeting Peter to ask how to get 5 victory cups ! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 

These victory cups can help you to add boosters when you start playing new levels. 😊

On first victory cup, it cannot give you any booster as first time to get when you start playing new level. You can playing new levels when you complete new level to get second victory cup. (If you failed new level on first victory cup getting, you can try again new level but without losing first victory cup.)

When you get second victory cup, you can get a few of boosters when you start playing next new level. (If you complete new level, you can get third victory cup.) Amazing! 😄 / (If you fail new level, Opps sorry, you cannot get third victory while you go back to first victory cup and play again.) Don't be sad! You can do it! 😉

Next, you keep playing new level without using until you get fifth victory cup! 

If you can get fifth victory cup (max), congrats 🎉🎉🎉 you help Peter's content completed! If you want to get fifth victory cup, you play new level only but without losing lives! And I give you examples for getting fifth victory cup! Here are my screenshot as below :

And you complete another new level when you get sixth victory cup, you also get fifth victory cup. (Max) (If you fail new level, you also go back to first victory cup again.) 

When you quit and reopen this game, this content also go back to first victory cup too. 

** Peter Win Streak Feature has been not available or has been removed on this game since 2019. Very sorry and unfortunately! 😔 **

💎 Diamond Lim 💎
(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?