hello...Level 94

Does anyone have any tips on passing level 94?

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 4,868 Legend
    Hello again! @jenjen88 πŸ‘‹
    Let me help you how to pass level 94! Let play it! 
    Firstly, you need to link the locks first but you cannot link inside the glasses! (From picture 1 to 2)

Next, you link powerful rays or helpful birds to destroy glasses and blockers and collect boxes! (From picture 3 to 9)
    After that, you can link the boxes! (From picture 10 to 12)
    Lastly, you link again! Mostly of the helpful birds destroy the blockers first then they can help you to collect boxes from goal! (From picture 13 to 24)
    Finally level completed! 
    I play this level is No problem but challenging level without using boosters on 1st try today! πŸ˜‰
    If you play again level 94, let try it without using boosters until you can! πŸ˜‰
    Good playing! πŸ‘

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Žβœ¨I am shining like a diamond!βœ¨πŸ’Ž

πŸ’ŽπŸ’  Diamond Diaries Saga πŸ’ πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 1010 levels currently! 

(πŸ“±Mobile VersionπŸ“± - You make sure to update latest version while you can see new levels will be released. πŸ˜‰ ) 

( πŸ–₯️ PC Version πŸ–₯️- It's less levels than Mobile Version. ) 

** Remember 15 new levels will released every two Thursdays ** ( But I am not sure when new levels will released on PC. πŸ€” ) 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,905 Community Moderator
    Our Expert Linker @Lim came to the rescue :love:

And @jenjen6932 If you reach level 100 - here's a great chance to win some Gold

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • LimLim Posts: 4,868 Legend
    You are welcome! @Jelly_Jenny ;
    And I completed level 100 to beat your score on today! πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Žβœ¨I am shining like a diamond!βœ¨πŸ’Ž

πŸ’ŽπŸ’  Diamond Diaries Saga πŸ’ πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 1010 levels currently! 

(πŸ“±Mobile VersionπŸ“± - You make sure to update latest version while you can see new levels will be released. πŸ˜‰ ) 

( πŸ–₯️ PC Version πŸ–₯️- It's less levels than Mobile Version. ) 

** Remember 15 new levels will released every two Thursdays ** ( But I am not sure when new levels will released on PC. πŸ€” ) 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨