Win 50 Gold Bars with Diamond Diaries! (FINISHED)

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,659 Superstar
    Hi @Lim I have more than just 1 level as my favorites, which are level 105-119, why ...? Because just like what @Foley1362 said, I was getting a chance to spent 14 levels with Peter Β πŸ˜‚ and get closer and closer ever since  🎢 love is in the air 🎢 πŸ’•Β 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • nsikannsikan Posts: 4
    Hello, I am nsikan I just joined the community. Iam presently at level 3391. Hoping to keep moving up the ladder.Β 
    Thanks
  • LimLim Posts: 5,774 Game Expert
    edited March 3
    Hello! @nsikan πŸ‘‹
    Welcome to King Community!Β 
    Diamond Diaries Saga releases 755 levels right now.Β 
    Do you mean playing Candy Crush Saga? πŸ™„Β 
    Have you playing this game? If you have playing it, then tell us your favourite level and why?Β 

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• GabizeteGabizete Posts: 3
    I hope to win because I love this game, and I'm on the last floor and I'm hoping to get more levels, I'm still at 755.
  • GabizeteGabizete Posts: 3
    I hope to win because I love this game, and I'm on the last floor and I'm hoping to get more levels, I'm still at 755.
    Hello! @Gabizete 
    Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Tell us what is your favourite level and why on this game? It's simple! 😊

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

• JoyceNorrisJoyceNorris Posts: 1
    My favorite level is by far 388, dolls, dolls, dolls! Many other great levels but I play this one over and over!Β  I am currently at level 702. Love this game, thanks.
    Hello! @JoyceNorris πŸ‘‹
    Welcome to King Community!Β 
    Nice favourite level and Well done for your current level! πŸ‘
    It's still 53 levels left! (Currently 755 levels)
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❀️

• nsikannsikan Posts: 4
    Hi @ lim yes playing candy crush. Love all the nightmarishly levels so far. The tougher it is, the more the yearning to crack it.
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    My favorite level is by far 388, dolls, dolls, dolls! Many other great levels but I play this one over and over!Β  I am currently at level 702. Love this game, thanks.

I love the Dolls as well!Β 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here!Β 
    Me too! @Jelly_Jenny πŸ–οΈ

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,530 Superstar
    Hello @Jelly_Jenny,
    First of all, Thank you for this Contest.... one of the easy ones :)

Now, to my favorite level(s) -- Actually, I have many but, I am going with the recent ones that I passed -- Level # 622, 625 and 626.

** The Levels 622 & 626Β --Β  By the time I finished these levels, I have collected 30 Gold Bars with collecting 200, 400 and 600 Diamonds... these 2 were a bit tricky to reach actual goal & I was shy with just 1 or 2, and collected 18 or 19 each time;
    Β 

** Level # 625 because it has all the hurdle/blocker destroyers -- The Birds, The Blast AND the whole board clearing thing (with Gold & pearls -- forgot the name of that)

**Β  I like all parts of the game -- Dolls, Jewelry Box, String to the Pearl necklace either by dropping OR by raising with Perfume.Β  Only thing I do not like is those "Pink Flowers".-- they are pretty but hard to remove!!

πŸ­β„οΈ It's going to be Friend-Tastic!Β 
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,530 Superstar
    Hey @JoyceNorris,Β  Is that you, my Facebook Friend?Β 

Hearty Welcome to the King Community.... so nice to see you here <3Β 

πŸ­β„οΈ It's going to be Friend-Tastic!Β 
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,533 Superstar
    It's hard to decide which level is my favorite so I am choosing the type of game play that is my favorite.Β  I really enjoy collecting the dolls.Β  It's really neat to see them get smaller and smaller until they disappear.

Hello! @Elsa&nbsp;
    You can check and search on behind the scenes:Episodes (From 34 to 41) There are many favourite levels there! You can choose your favourite level and reason. It's simple! It ends on 2nd April! (It's many days left!) 😊