🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Hard level 775

heleni
heleni Posts: 7 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Support
This level is too Hard, please do something its impossible to pass ths level do something

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @heleni 👋
    Don't worry! I play this level is No problem but challenging level without using boosters and extra moves with 1st try today! Let's me teach and help you! 😉
    Firstly, you link against the glasses destroyed! (From picture 1) 

Next, you must link vertical line ray or cross line ray or star ray to destroy glasses and lock too! (From picture 2 to 4)

After that, you link horizontal line ray or cross line ray or star ray to destroy lock and blockers together (such as honeycombs and flowers) (From picture 5 to 6)

Finally, you link horizontal line ray on the ground or you also can link helpful birds can help you to collect dolls then you link vertical line ray to collect the dolls and helpful birds will help you to destroy charms against the diamond is almost to the necklace! (Mostly of the helpful birds destroy all of the blockers first) (From picture 7 to 9)

I complete this level while I have 1 move left today! 😉

I hope you can do it! 😉
    And you can check it out this game's contest! 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/252278/win-50-gold-bars-with-diamond-diaries/p1
    Tell us what's your favourite level and why? It's simple! 😊 (It's still 1 week 3 days left to join chance to win 50 gold bars!) Hurry up! 
    And you also check this race was began! It's 30 gold bars while earn 'Diamond Racer' badge! (Best top scorer only) 
    She will randomly picked 4 racers to win 20 gold bars! 
    Earn race's level will run out 2 weeks! (It ends on 2nd April)
    What's your score on level 110? It's simple but you must beat my score if you can! 😊
    Good luck for your playing and enjoy your joining these contests! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?