Playing Diamond Diaries: Express yourself in GIFs!

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 3,050 Legend
    Good day! Everyone! πŸ‘‹
    Shining Everywhere! πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 950 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,608 Superstar
    Another day another diamond πŸ’Ž. Happy Thursday Diamond Hunters 
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
    Wow! The shiny diamond on my hand! πŸ–οΈπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! πŸ’Ž

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,564 Community Moderator
    Happy Thursday! (ps crime doesn't pay :lol: )

diamond shrinking GIF

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    Happy Thursday too! @Jelly_Jenny and Everyone! 😘
    Let's dance with me! πŸ’ƒ

edited April 12
    Oh! Today I watch the movies so much! πŸŽ₯πŸ˜‚

While I play Word Search and Sudoku! πŸ˜…

I am back on King Community! 
    But...! I want to take a nap right now! Opps! 😁

Oh! Good day! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ

Good morning, and happy Saturday 
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
    Good morning and happy Saturday! @mysticalmysty πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ

Hello! Everyone! Today is relax Sunday! 😊
    Wow! My weather is still hot here! ♨️

Happy Sunday 
    edited April 15
    Wow! Happy Monday! Everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
    The time become faster to go! ⌚

Happy Monday diamond πŸ’Ž hunters 
    Happy Monday too! @mysticalmysty 😊