Playing Diamond Diaries: Express yourself in GIFs!

Comments

• maijajamattimaijajamatti Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Kirjoita kommenttisi
  • LimLim Posts: 3,050 Legend
    Congrats! @maijajamatti πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    You reached all of the levels again! πŸ˜ƒ
    New levels are released every two weeks! 

πŸ’Ž Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 950 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

Day by day! The time is still going! ⌚

πŸ’Ž Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! I am shining like a diamond! πŸ’Ž

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,608 Superstar
    Hi everyone happy Monday and happy Earth Day...
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
    Happy Earth Day and Happy Monday! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters and @mysticalmysty 🌎

Hello again! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹
    It's new levels day again! Of course! (From level 816 to 830!) πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY weekend! Everyone! ❀️

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,564 Community Moderator
    peppa pig GIF

Have a Sassy weekend dear diamond hunters! 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    Oh! No time no see for Gifs's post! @Jelly_Jenny 😊
    Have a SASSY weekend too! ❀️

Alright! It's time for taking my rest! And I am nothing active posting it right now! (Well except I feel bored!) 😴

I will see you on Diamond Diaries's questions, contests and news only!
    Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your resting time! Everyone! 😊

Happy sassy Sunday to all diamonds hunter ...
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
    Happy SASSY Sunday too! @mysticalmysty and All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

Happy Monday again! All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Monday @Lim @Jelly Jenny
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,564 Community Moderator
    Have a stunning Monday guys!

stunning all stars season 4 GIF by RuPauls Drag Race

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    Good job! All of you are finding characters on Whole Community! We love Spring Contest and amazing badges! 😍
    Have a good weekend!