🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Community Race 2.0 is here! Revving up the engines! (FINISHED)

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,246 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hello @Foley1362,

I have noticed that you have blacked all the names on the list... may I know how you did that?  I am playing on iPad -- if it matters!!

Thanks <3
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2019
    Hi @Pummy_Raj - no problem. I have an iPhone so I just go in and edit the photo and essentially draw a black line on it to obscure any personal photos or info before I post it. Probably not necessary but makes me feel better. 

Not sure on the score issue though. I’ve noticed it intermittently but since I’m newer to this game wasn’t sure if that was normal or not 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Welcome back to join Community Race! @Pummy_Raj 🏎️
    Nice your score and congrats to beat my score! 👍
    You can also join chance to win 20 gold bars when you feel lucky! 🍀
    If you want to catch up the Best Top Scorer, you win 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge! 🎖️
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • KingChewy
    Here is another example of blacking our photos @Pummy_Raj. Hope you don’t mind @mysticalmysty but I got myself my own bday gift today 🥳🎂🎉.  @wafercookieflippers you still planning on joining this party??

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
  • PummyRaj
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @Pummy_Raj - no problem. I have an iPhone so I just go in and edit the photo and essentially draw a black line on it to obscure any personal photos or info before I post it. Probably not necessary but makes me feel better. 

Not sure on the score issue though. I’ve noticed it intermittently but since I’m newer to this game wasn’t sure if that was normal or not 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Hey @Foley1362

Thank you for explaining how to black others' pics & names.  I too would like to do that but, didn't know how... That's why I have asked you =)  I am on iPad... do you have any tips for me please?
  • PummyRaj
    edited April 2019
    Foley1362 said:
    Here is another example of blacking our photos @Pummy_Raj. Hope you don’t mind @mysticalmysty but I got myself my own bday gift today 🥳🎂🎉.  @wafercookieflippers you still planning on joining this party??

Great job @Foley1362

So, the badge and the first prize will be yours in Diamond Diaries & and in Candy Friends -- it will be @mysticalmysty

Great job you two!!  Awesome (claps claps) :+1::+1:

By the way, Wish you A Very Happy Birthday, to you Mark <3  (Is it today, the 10th?) 
  • KingChewy
    Hi @Pummy_Raj - it is today thank you 🙏🏻!!

Sorry about the photo thing. I assumed if you had the iPad and I had the iPhone they had the same editing options. Let me see if I can take a couple screen shots and send them to you.

Unfortunately @mysticalmysty got caught by @Alansmart in CCF so not the best week for Mysty 🙁
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Congratulations and happy birthday! @Foley1362 🎉🎉🎉
    Finally you beat the Best Top Scorer's score! 👍
    Now you are currently the Best Top Scorer! 🔝

• PummyRaj
    Thank you @Foley1362 :)   Sorry to bother you... I am not a tech savvy at all ( :o )

Sorry to hear that @mysticalmysty.  Did not check it in these 2 days!  But there is much time to try again and if we can't... we can always try next time =) 

So, the badge will be @Alansmart's.....  Alan is being Smart... waited till all of us posted then, gave out the tremendous score with 7+ K!!!  I thought Misty is not doing her job, so I have suggested to play with Tiffi..... And Alan proved me wrong =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?