πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Information πŸ’Ž ** (Part 13) - How to play Diamond Diaries Saga? πŸ€”

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,913 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2023 in Discussions
Hello there! New Diamond Diaries Hunters / Training Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

I amΒ Diamond LimΒ (also called meΒ LimΒ is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! πŸ’Ž

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "How to play Diamond Diaries Saga?" πŸ€”

Let me teach you! πŸ˜‰

Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! New Players! 😊 

First, How do I create matches? πŸ€”

Each level contains charms of different colors. You need to link three or more adjacent charms of the same color to remove them. When you create a match and charms disappear, all the remaining charms will be affected by gravity and fall down.

There are 5 colors of charms: 🌈
- RedΒ 
- Blue
- Yellow
- Green
- Purple

Next, How do I link the matches? πŸ€”

Okay! First, you link least 6 charms is called 'normal ray'!Β The β€˜normal’ Ray destroys all Charms in a horizontal and vertical line. Remember you can activate the Ray by linking it with Charms of the same color.Β 

And what about the special ray charms?

That means you link more than 6 charms!Β You can check my 2nd information is called 'Link to special charms' (such as horizontal/vertical ray charm, cross ray charm and star ray), then you can read that information to continue teached! πŸ˜‰ I writeΒ ** πŸ’Ž Diamond Diaries Expert Information πŸ’Ž ** (Part 2) - Link to special charms here β˜† onΒ December 2018.Β 

Then, How do I un-link the matches? πŸ€”

If you’ve created a match, but decided you don’t want to complete it, you have two options:
  1. Simply move your finger (without lifting it) away from the matched charms to another part of a screen. The highlighted charms will soon un-link and you can then remove your finger from the screen and make another match.
  2. Tap another finger anywhere else on the screen and the highlighted charms should unlink.Β 
Finally, the moves are showed on upper left, that means you link charms complete to lose one moves!Β The goal is showed on upper right, that mean you must collect the diamonds from level's mode!Β 

So can you got this? 😊

Oh! I forget to tell you level's mode! 😁
How many level's mode on this game? There are 4 level's mode on this game! πŸ˜‰

1. Bring the Diamonds to the Necklace (Unlock on level 1)

In the β€œBring the Diamonds to the Necklace” mode, a certain number of Diamonds need to be brought to the area where the Necklace is located.
You do this by clearing the Charms between the Diamond and the Necklace until they are reunited.

Diamond

The diamond needs to be brought to the necklace. Like the Charms, it is affected by physics.
Usually, there are several of them inside a single level.

Necklace

The location of the Necklace is the place where the Diamonds need to be brought.

Here is my examples as below πŸ‘‡Tips: The Diamond must brings to the necklace to complete!

2. Open the Dolls (Unlock on level 5)Β 

You need to open the dolls by linking them with Charms of the same color.

There are dolls of several sizes. When they are bigger than a Charm, they contain two smaller dolls that need to be linked as well. The smallest dolls have a Diamond inside that you need to find. You can check to show the dolls!

Here is my examples as below πŸ‘‡

Tips:Β Dolls can also be destroyed through the explosions/Rays created by the Blasts or with the help of Birds. In this game mode, it is not necessary to bring the Diamonds to the Necklace.

3. Open the Jewel Boxes (Unlock on level 34)

Linking a Jewel Box with Charms of the same color will unlock it.

Every Jewel box has a number on top that specifies how many Charms of the same color needs to be connected. The number decreases by one for each Charm in the link. When the number reaches 0, the Jewel box will open and reveal a Diamond.Β 

Tips: The number on the Jewel Box can also be decreased through the explosions/Rays created by the Blasts or with the help of Birds. In this game mode, it is not necessary to bring the Diamonds to the Necklace.

4. Mixed Mode (Unlock on level 43)

That means 'Bring the Diamond to the Necklace', "Open the Dolls" and "Open the Jewel Boxes" together on this mode!

Example 1. Level 43

Example 2 : Level 48

So have you finish teached this information?

Congratulations! You will become good player to play!Β 

But..! I think you have not yet teached another information about this game! Such as what are the blockers and helpers? And others?

Don't worry! You can check all of my information on guides here! And I will continue teaching you about this game on another expert informations! πŸ˜‰

When you stuck any level, I will help you to pass any level! How?!Β 

You must click on greenΒ + button then Ask the questionΒ to write on Diamond Diaries Discussion! I will see you stuck on any level, I will help you! πŸ˜‰

I hope you can got understanding about this game as well! πŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! Enjoy your happy playing! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

lucy-hud-2png

πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž

(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player)Β 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?