Make a match in this memory game and win Gold Bars! (Round 1 Finished)

Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate It only takes a second! As easy as that πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

Hello Diamond hunters! :waving:

Memory card games are a great way of spending the summer days! Remember memory cards - You start off by picking 2 cards to see if they match? Then eventually you have fewer cards to choose from until they are all picked out. 

Community edition of memory cards is a little different: Everyone can pick one pair of cards: for example A1 and B3. One pick for person in a round, please :) 

One week later I will reveal the matches made on this first round, and then we move onto second round which most likely will have less cards to choose from. 

If you get a match you will win the Gold Bars that are displayed on the two cards. That will be revealed by the end of the round. 

Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts.

Also you can't pick the exact same cards that another player has already chosen. For example, if a player chose A1 and B2, you cannot make the same choice, but A1 and C3 is ok or B2 and C3. 

Comment down below you pick: 

This round will run until 31st of July, 13:00 (CET). As always find Contest Terms and Conditions here 

Good luck everyone! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
Prev134

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 5,556 Game Expert
    edited July 24
    Wow! That was amazing contest! I love memory games when I was a kid! 😍
    I pick B3 and C1 on first round! πŸ˜‰ @Jelly Jenny  

I mentioned you: @mysticalmysty, @Foley1362, @Ashraf, @Joseph45, @Kimkay, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Pummy Raj, @RegalRenz, @Mmmkingfan, @KitKathySuzyQ and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! I am already pick up these two cards already! What about you to pick up another two cards? But you cannot pick up same two cards by same previous player. If you pick up one card is same but one card is different, it's okay to be counted! πŸ‘Œ
    Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! πŸ€

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,414 Superstar
    edited July 24
    Hello @Jelly Jenny, Good Morning to you πŸ€—

I am going with A1 and C3

Thank you for the tag @Lim :+1:

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,207 Superstar
    Hi @Jelly Jenny & @Lim

I’ll take B2 & C2 please πŸ’ͺ🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Morning @Jelly Jenny
    I will take A2 and D4  Thanks :-)
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,099 Superstar
    I’ll take 2B - C3 🍏

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 354 Game Expert
    edited July 24
    Hi @Jelly_Jenny πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„
    I will take B4 and D3
    πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸŒŸHAVE A SASSY DAY πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
         LY____✏ πŸ’ŽDIAMOND'S HUNTERπŸ’Ž

• kwilly913kwilly913 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    a1 and d3
  • NdroidNdroid Posts: 2
    A3 B3.. Thanks  =)
  • Divas43Divas43 Posts: 2
    D1-C2
  • FakhriFakhri Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Hi dear @Jelly Jenny
    I vl go with A3 and B3
  • FakhriFakhri Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I didn't saw d post of Ndroid
    I vl go with A1 and B3
    Good picking cards! Everyone! πŸ‘

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

C4 AND A3
    First choice : 
    kwilly913 said:
    a1 and d3
    Second choice :
    kwilly913 said:
    C4 AND A3
    Hello! @kwilly913 πŸ‘‹
    You cannot pick up again another two cards because you can pick up cards for your first choice only.

Jelly Jenny said : 
    Please note that you can only make one pick of two cards in every round of the game. If you post twice or pick several cards, it's only your first choice that counts. 

Don't worry about this first round, because this round is needed more lucky to win Gold bars! 
    Jenny will post less cards while it's can cause more chance to win Gold bars on second round or one week later! πŸ˜‰
    Have a SASSY and LUCKY weekend! πŸ€

ohhhh ic ic thank you appriciate that :)