Answers

• vanessa02380
    vanessa02380 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    My game will not load level 199 the page becomes unresponsive
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @vanessa02380 Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please give below details --
    1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  
    3) What is happening when you try to open the level # 199?  Is it going to the your device home screen OR game home screen?  Or simply getting a Black screen?
    4) Also please give your game user ID number... this link will help you find it  https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/247505/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @olgab Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I have just seen another complaint about same level!!!  

Can you please give below details, so that I can escalate this issue to the Community In-charge team....
    1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  
    3) What is happening when you try to open the level # 199?  Is it going to the your device home screen OR game home screen?  Or simply getting a Black screen?
    4) Also please give your game user ID number... this link will help you find it  https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/247505/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • olgab
    olgab Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    playing on PC through facebook - ID# 1006795926 -- game loads - when I click on level 199 get a blank screen and a recover web page
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @olgab and @vanessa02380:)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

As @PummyRaj pointed, you both got the same experience with level 199 and so that is why I merged both comments.

Good news! This issue has been already solved during the early afternoon.
    You just have to clear the cache of your browser and you should be good to go. 

However, if you still experience the same issue or if you lost your progress, let me know

Hope to see you around in our community! 

Also, if you want, you can have a look at our Community Home Page here and participate in any of our competitions   

Have a Brilliant afternoon!  :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?