🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #3 💎 - Which booster would you like to use the most?

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,311 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited February 2022 in Discussions
Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! 💍

Today I ask you about this game's poll is "Which booster would you like to use the most?"

List all of the boosters :
1. 4 Helpful Bird's Booster

It gives you 4 helpful birds on any level when you select this booster! The helpful birds will unsure to help you from level goal! Mostly of the helpful birds are destroy all of the blockers first such as honeycombs, flowers and others!

2. Colour Blast's Booster

It gives you one colour blast on any level when you select this booster! Colour blast is destroying all of the same colour charms! That means you link 3 same colour charms + colour blast then colour blast will destroy them!

3. 2 Circle Blasts's Booster

It gives you 2 Circle Blast on any level when you select this booster! Circle Blast is destroying charms and blockers with circle!

4. Powerful Hammers (such as Round Hammer and Striped Hammer) 
4.1 Round Hammer (Unlock on level 16)

This hammer is helpful but it destroys small circle was smashed!

But when you choose 'more powerful hammer' from any destination! This hammer (Double Radius Hammer) will destroy bigger than normal hammer (Small one Radius Hammer)! Attention! You play anyone episode's levels on any destination when you choose this powerful hammer!

4.2 Striped Hammer (It have released on last Thursday) (13 June 2019) (Unlock on level 30)

This hammer is more useful and helpful but it is very expensive! This hammer is smashed them with cross T

5. 5 extra moves

When you fail any level, it will shows did you want to buy 5 extra moves with using 9 gold bars! If you buy it, it will gives you 5 extra moves and you continue playing! 

Now! Let's choose your favourite booster! 😉

You can also check list all of polls here! 😉

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #3 💎 - Which booster would you like to use the most?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?