🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game shutting down?

Options
tmenking
tmenking Posts: 3 Newbie
For about the last 15 levels, every time I pass a level my game shuts down. If however I don't 
pass, it will keep letting me try again until I make it. Any ideas?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tmenking, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  At first, I thought it could be issue with your device, but it should be the same even if you win or loose the level!!  

I cannot elevate this issue to the King team to look into the issue till Monday as they are off for the weekend.  Hence, let's try some troubleshooting steps in the mean time, and see if they work to improve the issue!   

Please tell me what device you are using to play the game, so that I can give you the proper link.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • tmenking
    tmenking Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for for reply. To answer your question, I use both an IPad mini and an IPhone 7. I welcome any help you can offer.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @tmenking 

Thank you for replying back :+1:  I apologize for my delayed reply  :o

Here is the link to use on iOS devices https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please follow all the steps except "Delete and Reinstall the App"!  As it would remove all your saved up boosters!!  If you do not have any boosters in your game, you can definitely go ahead and reinstall the App.  Because, it is a last resort as well as removes all the glitches and bugs with the App. 

Please let me know how it went and/or if you need further assistance! 

Talk to you soon!  Hope everything works out and you can enjoy your game again! 

Have a great day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?