Behind the scenes: Episode 55- Open the dolls and the jewellers!

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 219 Community Manager

Hey everyone! :hurrah:

Episode 55 is here! Getting every time closer to that 1000 level mark!  3

Read below what our very own game studio has to say about the new Sassy episode: 

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels.

Our favourite levels are 955,957, 963 . You can also find challenging levels such as 953,956,960,965  where your skills will be tested

Level 955. Open the centre doll to mix both sides, and don´t forget to bring both diamonds to the necklace down trough the perfume and opening the small dolls. 

Level 957. Bring the diamond down to get your... "return ticket" to the necklace?

Level 963. Open the dolls and the jewellers, but be careful with the movable obstacles! 

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!"

Now we want to hear from you: What did you think of this Brilliant episode? 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Help Lucy and Win Gold Bars here
Please give us your feedback on Community here!
Bubble Witch - Help Wilbur to solve his math problem and win Gold Bars here!

Comments

• Lucas_Yan_MaiaLucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 303 ✭✭✭✭
    FINALLY, NEW EPISODES😍😍

💎💎💎🌟HAVE A SASSY DAY 🌟💎💎💎
         LY____✏ 💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎
  • LimLim Posts: 3,646 Legend
    Hello! @QueenRaffie and Diamond Diaries Studio Game Team! 👋
    I did this new level's episode today! 😊
    I think this episode is still very nice! 👍 These new levels are NO problem but some tricky levels make me little crazy while I try them with more than 5th try! 

Well done! Your team! 👍
    Yes! It's become closer to level 1000! 😮
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! 🌟💎

💎✨I am shining like a diamond!✨💎

How many levels?: 980 levels currently 

Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

• libbylalalibbylala Posts: 1
    When will there be a level 966?
  • LimLim Posts: 3,646 Legend
    edited September 15
    libbylala said:
    When will there be a level 966?
    Hello! @libbylala 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    That means congratulations! You reached all of the levels completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍
    Stay tuned for new levels on this Thursday! Remember new levels will be released every two weeks! 😉

Oh! Are you can catch who is the thief and what is stolen? Click here more info about whole King Games's Contest! (10 lucky players will win Gold Bars and 3 lucky players will pass to Backstage Community) 😉
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/264939/solve-the-thief-mystery-and-win-up-to-100-gold-bars-and-a-backstage-access/p1?new=1
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! 🌟💎

💎✨I am shining like a diamond!✨💎

How many levels?: 980 levels currently 

Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!