☛ The Studio needs your help with the Jewellers Club! Give us your opinion here!

💎 Counting Diamonds Game 💎 (Target #6⬆️) Let us make our 6th Sassy Necklace⬆️ with 2000 Diamonds⬆️

1470471472473474476Next

Comments

• lynettepepilynettepepi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Lim said:
    Stuck on 2777 I need lives 
    Hello! @lynettepepi 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you tell me what King's Game are you stuck on? 🤔
    Lim said:
    Stuck on 2777 I need lives 
    Hello! @lynettepepi 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you tell me what King's Game are you stuck on? 🤔

• LimLim Posts: 7,863 Game Expert
    edited January 25
    Candy crush 
    Oh! I am not Candy Crush Expert Player as I haven't playing Candy Crush Saga. I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player that I always help everyone to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. @lynettepepi 😯

Okay! Don't worry about this problem! 😉 Firstly, You can click on to select 'Games' here, then you click on "Candy Crush Saga", after that, you can click on "Support" then click on "Ask A Question". Finally you write to ask this question here. You wait for Community Team or Superstars Team will answer for you! 😉

And you don't miss out to join these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters) too! 😉
    (You can see "Announcement" in any King's Games Community here but "Finished" means these contests are over or no longer to join!)

Have a nice day! 😊

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 How to play Diamond Diaries Saga and Let's see other guides of Diamond Diaries Saga 💎

👑 Let's see to learn more about King Community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆

⚠️ Prevention from coronavirus ⚠️

** Wear protective mask 😷 (When you go out) and wash your hands properly 👐 (When you touch any things whom has got this disease) **

🌍😊 Stay safe around the world and King Community! 😊🌍