🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED)Community Race 4.0 - Are you the most brilliant racer?

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited December 2019 in Support

Are you ready for some thrilling action? It's been a while and I know you guys are have been waiting for this moment! 🏎

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

Community Race is back! This time we're racing on level 202 - so get you linking finger ready! 

Top scorer will earn
👉 30 Gold Bars
👉l Diamond Racer badge that's added to winner's profile!

Don't worry if you're not at the top position: 4 random racers will be selected and give them 20 Gold Bars each.

Here are the rules for the race :

1) In order to submit your scores to this race, please add a screenshot of the level while the level is finishing.
In this way we will see the score AND the level number.
I'm adding an example below

2) If you already have won this badge, we're happy to have you join the race but you will not receive any further badges related to this event. 
If the winner already has a badge, the runner up will receive the badge, and both will receive the 1st price Gold Bars.

3) It is up to you if you want to use bonus moves, extra moves or boosters in your gameplay. 

You're also allowed to post your score more than once if you improve your top score.

Race runs for 4 weeks ( until December 19th, 13:00 CET). 

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Here you have the instructions: 
www.take-a-screenshot.org

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to this thread, check out this link

As always find Contest Terms and Conditions here 
Good luck everyone! :3

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,837 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! 👋
    Welcome back to Community Race on Diamond Diaries Saga! 😃
    Yes! Finally Community Race is back! You can play level 202 first, then you make sure take a screenshot level number 202 and your final score is counted! (This contest is ended on 19th December 2019)

And I show you my tips 'How to earn more points on your score' (I posted it on March 2019
    So click here 👈 to read as well! 👍

So are you ready to use your finger to link the charms to get more score? 👆

And Lucy feel like excited who is the best top scorer on 4th Community Race? 😃

I will mentioned Diamond Diaries Players to join this race contest who has playing this game :
    @Elsa, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @johamilton, @Sabrina_Menin, @Foley1362, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @Angela_de_Laat, @thisismygame, @PummyRaj, @mysticalmysty, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

Good luck for getting more score! Everyone! 👍
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2019
    Also congratulations to Diamond Racers who have earned Diamond Racer Badge as they are the Best Top Scorer on previous race! 🎉🎉🎉

List all of the best top diamond racers who won previous races and have earned this badge 🏅 : 

1st Community Race
    - @Lim (Me) on 2nd April 2019

2nd Community Race 
    -@mysticalmysty on 16th April 2019

3rd Community Race
    -@Foley1362 on 15th July 2019

So who is the best top scorer on 4th Community Race? 😃
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @QueenRaffie 👋
    This level is a little tricky but I pass this level without using boosters too today! 😎

So here is my screenshot of level number 202 and my final score as below 👇

My final score is 37,175 on this level with 1st try! Is it cool? 😎

By the way, I am 1st place on my leader board!

Now it's your turn! Diamond Racers! 😉
    Can you beat my score on this level? I think it's a little tricky to beat my score but this contest has still so many days left! I hope you can do it until you beat my score! 😊

Good luck! Everyone! 👍
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Thank you @Lim for tagging me, since I already won the challenge before, I would love to give this opportunity to let others to win as well 🤗 best of luck diamond hunters, I know you can do this 👍🏻
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Thank you for the tag @Lim 🙏🏻  Like @mysticalmysty said since we’ve already finished the race I’m happy to pass the torch on. Can’t wait to see who joins the 🏎 ranks 🤔

Good luck everyone 💪🏻
  • johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,577 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited November 2019
    @QueenRaffie, thank you for posting a new game.  Hope I did this right,  Thank you @Lim for tagging me 
  • Diamond_Lim
    You are welcome! @johamilton 😊
    But you must take a screenshot to show level number 202 and your final score! So your final score is counted!
    These screenshots aren't counted as they haven't shown level 202. 

I show you example : I completed this level to show level number 202 and final score. 

Please try again to play level 202! We are waiting for your final score! 😉
  • johamilton
    Well I have tried it a couple more times and that pic that you are showing appears for about 2 seconds after you finish the game, then the pic showing your score and your stars appears.  So, not sure how you are getting a screenshot of that with the level and the score together.  The ladder shows I have even made a higher score but cannot get it again.  I am playing on a PC maybe that is different.  But I cannot get a screenshot of the ending showing the level and score before it disappears.  Thank you so much for coming up with this game, but I will pass on this one.  Thanks again for thinking of me :-)

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2019
    Hello! @johamilton 👋
    When you finished this level, it shows level completed then you take a screenshot of level number 202 and your final score quickly as well!

When you use on phone, you can take a screenshot of level number 202 and your final score easily when you complete this level!

When you use on PC, you take a screenshot of them but it's very slowly. (I guessed) 🤔

You can see these 3 rules by QueenRaffie on above here 👆 that you understand to join this race to chance to win gold bars and Diamond Racer Badge! 😊

Good luck! 👍
  • johamilton
    Hi @Lim, thank you and yes I know it needs to show and understand.  That is why I said I will drop out of this game and wait for another one.  If by chance I figure out a way to get a fast screenshot of the score I will post.  But thanks for thinking of me.  You all are great

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?