πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED)Community Race 4.0 - Are you the most brilliant racer?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    You are welcome! @johamilton 😊
    I know you can! πŸ˜„
    If you haven't beat my score and are 2nd place, you can also win 30 gold bars and earn Diamond Racer Badge after this race is ended on 19th December 2019 as I win 1st Community Race to earn this badge! 😊

I will waiting for you and hope you good luck! πŸ‘
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Wow Nice badge. Congratulations guysπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
  • Diamond_Lim
  • paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    I've only just reinstalled this game and seen I'm on level 43 so let's see where I can get too hehe
  • Diamond_Lim
    Haha! Welcome back to play Diamond Diaries Saga! @paul5473 πŸ˜„

I will waiting for you until you reach level 202 and let's see what's your final score! πŸ˜‰
    I hope you love this game! 😘
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    I'm impressed to see how many racers we have in this Community! You guys are really fast! πŸŽπŸŽ‰

• Diamond_Lim
    I think one Racer have shown this level number and final score only! (It's me only!) @QueenRaffie 🀨

Uh oh! One week was passed away, only me to show this level number and final score! Don't worry! I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players again to join this race! πŸ˜‰
    @Elsa, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @johamilton, @Sabrina_Menin, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @Angela_de_Laat, @thisismygame, @PummyRaj, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1, @paul5473 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹

Hello! @Johamilton πŸ‘‹
    Can you show your level number 202 and your final scoreΒ from your screenshot again? Because you have shown your final score but we don't know you are playing what level?
    I am waiting for you! πŸ˜‰

So three weeks left! Everyone! And I hope you are 1st Racer (2nd Racer also can as I have earned this badge already) to win 30 gold bars while earn Diamond Racer Badge! πŸ˜‰

Good luck! Everyone! πŸ‘
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Hello... @Lim & @QueenRaffie I’m happy you tagged me but I’m only on level 60.. so good luck to everyone.. go go go!!! 🏁🏎 🏁🏎
  • Diamond_Lim
    Okay! You are good Diamond Diaries Player! @MiaChristine πŸ‘

By the way, this contest has 3 weeks left! 🏁🏁🏁

Let's continue to race on level 202 and good luck! Everyone! 🏎️🏎️🏎️
  • paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    Thanks for the tag @Lim If I get there in 3 weeks haha!Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?