🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(Finished)Jeweler Trial -give us your opinion!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Support
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds! 
🌟☃️🌟

Hello hello, amazing Diamond crafters! 👋

We have some shiny surprises for you!

Some of you have probably noticed that we got a new special and brilliant new feature in our Diamond Diaries game called Jewelers Trial - More info here

We want to make the game you love event more enjoyable and amazing and that's why we need your help!
 Community is a great place for players to get together and discuss the game they love, but it's also the perfect place to give direct feedback! 

We would love to hear your thoughts on the Jewelers Trial new feature and keep the magic happening

Give us your opinion on this and 10 random players who answer this feedback will be picked to be rewarded with 20 Gold Bars each 🎉

🌟🌟🌟

By sharing your feelings on the game with us, our Studio will be able to take your feedback in and provide the best experience in your game!

*If you don't have it, stay patient, we will keep improving the feature and getting your feedback and, as it improves, more and more of you will be able to enjoy it!

You have until Tuesday 7th of January 23:00 CET to participate!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated - Help us help you! 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Wow! That was awesome this event! @QueenRaffie 😍

I think Jeweler Trial is collect the charms (randomly) to beat the player. 😊

** If the player hasn't playing any level yet after time up, return to another player can start playing any level to collect them. **

After this event is ended, who has collected the charms the most, the player wins while will earn amazing rewards (boosters)! 

I hope this answer! 😉

So when this event releases to all of the players, I will post another this game's expert information is called "What is Jeweler Trial? 🏆" that the players read while understand it😉

We can't wait to see this event! I hope the players will love this event too! 🤩

Thanks for your creating this new event and well done for creating new levels and events! Game Studio Team! 👍

And I also tagging Diamond Diaries Players who have playing this game 👋 :
    @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @Elsa, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @johamilton, @Sabrina_Menin, @Foley1362, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @Angela_de_Laat, @thisismygame, @PummyRaj, @mysticalmysty, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

What do you think about "Jeweller Trial"? 🤔

Have a SASSY day! Everyone! ❤️
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    I particularly enjoyed it and I want to participate in all
    🎉🎉🎉
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    I know you love this new event! (Me too!) @RobinCorte 😊
    I think their team will released this new event on 2020. 🤔

By the way, thanks for your enjoy playing this game! 🤗
    Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • RobinCorte
    Lim said:
    I know you love this new event! (Me too!) @RobinCorte 😊
    I think their team will released this new event on 2020. 🤔

By the way, thanks for your enjoy playing this game! 🤗
    Have a SASSY day! ❤️
     i apologize ... i don't speak fluent english ... i use google translat ... maybe mistakes can happen
  • RobinCorte
    I'm playing for years but only this year I decided to come to the community ... now I'm much more active
  • Trunky
    Trunky Posts: 3 Newbie
    I Have been doing the jeweler challenge for a week or so ,the last two I have not received anything for doing them , and the last 48 hours  it has just been the same challenger.. wondering if it's a glitch , had no option to skip it either ... 
  • Diamond_Lim
    It's okay! @RobinCorte 😊
    My English is still bad too but I love to use English as well! Well! I know you are still active now but I am not sure Community Team will choose you the Member of the Month (Choose one player to win 100 gold bars in your King game's choice and amazing badge but it's not contest) every month. 🌟🌟🌟

So you become more active, helpful, kindful, and more positive then let Community Team will see who win the Member of the Month. Good luck! 👍
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Trunky said:
    I Have been doing the jeweler challenge for a week or so ,the last two I have not received anything for doing them , and the last 48 hours  it has just been the same challenger.. wondering if it's a glitch , had no option to skip it either ... 
    Hello there! @Trunky👋
    Maybe their team is still testing this new event. (I haven't seen this new event yet)
    While some of the players have this problem too. ✋

I hope their team will fix this new event's big/issue soon. 😉
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for your feedback @Trunky ! Have you tried to close the game app, leave it for 10 secs and open it again? Let's see if that troubleshooting step works ;)

Indeed, @Lim it's a new feature some of you don't have yet. But! Stay patient :) we will keep improving the feature and by getting your feedback it will improve and then everyone will be able to enjoy it  :chuffed:

Have a Sassy day! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Of course! @QueenRaffie 😊

When this event will released, I will post another this game's expert information to teach the players that they will understand this event. 😉

Thanks for your sweet notice about this event! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?