💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck at level 1111 Please help

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello! @monaperez 👋
    Thanks for your asking a question on Diamond Diaries Community and I am happy to help you! 😊

Don't worry! Let me help you how to pass level 1111 without using any boosters now. 😉

Firstly, you need one moves only to destroy both of the honeycombs(blockers) first on Picture 1. Then repeat again until have reached to flowers! 
    ** If you have 18+ moves left, you can continue to follow next step! 😊 **

Then you should link vertical ray or cross ray charm to destroy both of honeycombs on Picture 2.

After that, you can destroy the honeycombs while the diamond will drop down on left or right but you don't destroy the brooch (8 Pearls) on Picture 3.

After the diamond will drop down to against the flowers, you can destroy the brooch (8 Pearls) then it will explosive all of the flowers on Picture 4. 

Finally, you can link star ray charm to destroy the flower while the helpful birds will help you to destroy the flowers first then charms on Picture 5.

So I complete this level with 4th try and without using any boosters today but I think this level is really tricky!

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• monaperez
    monaperez Posts: 7 Level 2
    Having problems to pass level 1111 diamonds diary saga. Please help. Need gold bars.
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Hello there! @monaperez 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me check level 1111 and help you to solve this level soon! (When you comment it on any discussion/contest, we are less cautious to see question on any discussion/contest.

** So You make sure to click here on "Support" first! 😉

Then you click on "ask a question"! 

Finally you ask a question here then you click on ask a question! I will let me see and check any levels then I will help you to solve any levels faster! 😉

** If you want to take a screenshot, you click on picture then you "choose flies" as we can see your screenshot is better help! 👍 **
    So you can ask any question such as stuck level or game problem on Support next time! 😉

Don't be sad! Here are another Diamond Diaries's Contests for you! 😊

1. It's what level are you still on to chance to win 20 gold bars if you have playing this game! It's very simple! (It's ended on 3rd January 2020
    So click here to join! 👈

2. It's Christmas Math Contest by Elsa!
    Can you help Lucy to solve that puzzle? 🤔
    You make sure to answer it on SPOILER to chance to win 25 gold bars too. 
    ** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020 too!) 
    Click here to join to answer it! 👈

3. It's "Jeweler Trial". (But this new event haven't released yet) 
    Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance to win 20 gold bars! 🤔 (It's ended on 7th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    monaperez said:
    Having problems to pass level 1111 diamonds diary saga. Please help. Need gold bars.
    Hello again! @monaperez 👋
    Let me help you how to pass level 1111 without using any boosters now. 😉

Firstly, you need one moves only to destroy both of the honeycombs(blockers) first on Picture 1. Then repeat again until have reached to flowers! 
    ** If you have 18+ moves left, you can continue to follow next step! 😊 **

Then you should link vertical ray or cross ray charm to destroy both of honeycombs on Picture 2.

After that, you can destroy the honeycombs while the diamond will drop down on left or right but you don't destroy the brooch (8 Pearls) on Picture 3.

After the diamond will drop down to against the flowers, you can destroy the brooch (8 Pearls) then it will explosive all of the flowers on Picture 4. 

Finally, you can link star ray charm to destroy the flower while the helpful birds will help you to destroy the flowers first then charms on Picture 5.

So I complete this level with 4th try and without using any boosters today but I think this level is really tricky!

I hope you can pass this level and you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win gold bars too! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Hello! @monaperez 👋
    Thanks for your asking a question on Diamond Diaries Community and I am happy to help you! 😊

Don't worry! Let me help you how to pass level 1111 without using any boosters now. 😉

Firstly, you need one moves only to destroy both of the honeycombs(blockers) first on Picture 1. Then repeat again until have reached to flowers! 
    ** If you have 18+ moves left, you can continue to follow next step! 😊 **

Then you should link vertical ray or cross ray charm to destroy both of honeycombs on Picture 2.

After that, you can destroy the honeycombs while the diamond will drop down on left or right but you don't destroy the brooch (8 Pearls) on Picture 3.

After the diamond will drop down to against the flowers, you can destroy the brooch (8 Pearls) then it will explosive all of the flowers on Picture 4. 

Finally, you can link star ray charm to destroy the flower while the helpful birds will help you to destroy the flowers first then charms on Picture 5.

So I complete this level with 4th try and without using any boosters today but I think this level is really tricky!

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,258 Level 3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?