🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How I can get the my next level I have completed level 1115 waiting for next level

Options
13»

Answers

• razaj
    razaj Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have completed the my level no 1145 and waiting for next level pl help me how I can get the next level

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,147 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was amazing! @razaj 😮

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations! You have reached level 1145 (Max Level) completed on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 🎉🎉🎉

Stay tuned for new levels on this Thursday! 😉

⚠️ Remember ⚠️

New levels will be released every two Thursdays

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @razaj, @Kimberly_Martin, @ClairBear and @Matti61 👋

Finally I can see new levels are really released on this game today! 😄

So you can enjoy playing new levels (From level 1146 to 1160) right now and I hope you love playing these new levels! 😍

Enjoy your happy playing and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Judy1031
    Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Do you know why the PC version has not gotten new levels yet like the android version has?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! @Judy1031 👋

You can click here to read their answer by Community Team. 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?