đŸ”„ Hot Right Now đŸŒ¶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Happy New Year 2020 đŸ„ł

Options
mysticalmysty
mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
Wishing for a year filled laughter, success and peace my dear diamond hunters colleagues. May God bless each and everyone of us and our families. Happy New Year 2020 đŸ„‚Â 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    🎊 Happy New Year 2020! @mysticalmysty and Diamond Diaries Players! 🎊

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Happy New Year @Lim đŸ„łÂ 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Thank you so much! @mysticalmysty 😊

• zify
    zify Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Bonne année à tous !
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    zify said:
    Bonne année à tous !
    Hello! @zify 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand on King Community! You can translate from your current language to English language on Google Translate as well! 👍

And you don't forget to join these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters) if you have playing any King's Games!

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

Have a nice day and Happy New Year! 😊
  • rachyrach1
    rachyrach1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Lim said:
    zify said:
    Bonne année à tous !
    Hello! @zify 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English that we can understand on King Community! You can translate from your current language to English language on Google Translate as well! 👍

And you don't forget to join these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters) if you have playing any King's Games!

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

Wishing for a year filled laughter, success and peace my dear diamond hunters colleagues. May God bless each and everyone of us and our families. Happy New Year 2020 đŸ„‚Â 

• rachyrach1
    Options
    Why can’t I purchase gold bars‌
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello! @Rachyrach1 👋

Are you still problem for purchase issue as error message or purchase problem on this game?

If you have purchased gold bars but haven't received gold bars, maybe you can click this link to read and follow troubleshooting steps of problem with your purchase on any device that I hope this helps. (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

If you still cannot purchase gold bars while showed Internet error, maybe you can try again to use Internet connection (strong WiFi or mobile data) then you click to purchase gold bars again that I hope this helps! 😉

Have a SASSY day and Happy New Year! 😄
  • rachyrach1
    Options
    Yes still cannot purchase. Thinking of deleting the app
    Bonne année à tous !
    Hello! @zify 👋

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Rachyrach1 👋

Are you still cannot purchase gold bars on this game? Don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga" if you have playing this game and choose the platform such as phone or PC, you choose a topic is "Problem with purchases" and subtopic is "Unsuccessful Purchase". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why are you asking your problem with your game" and click on "submit". 

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this issues/bugs to you but they will help/answer you about this problem soon. 😉

And these special features will help you to add your rewards (gold bars/boosters) on this game too. 😉

You can click here to read all of the special features about this game that you understand them! 😉

Except these special features, I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game or haven't joined these contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?