πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 1122 tips

dianehare
dianehare Posts: 20 Level 2
Hi. Anyone have any good tips for level 1122. I run out of moves as before I get the diamonds even open!Β 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello again! @dianehare πŸ‘‹

Don't worry! Let me help you how to pass level 1122Β without using boosters and extra moves on this game now! πŸ˜‰

You can see these keys can locate to unlock to where on Picture 1.Β 

Next, you link horizontal ray or cross ray or star ray charm to collect these 2 keys on upper part first (17+ moves left) while you can check toΒ follow my steps of collect the keys on Picture 2.Β 

After unlocking these two keys and checking to follow my steps, you should link cross ray or star ray charm to collect these keys and destroy blockers faster as well on Picture 3.Β 

After that, you can link special charms to collect these two keys on bottom part (The helpful birds can help you to collect these keys too but destroy the blockers mostly) / (3+ moves left). Finally, the diamonds will be unlocked on middle, you make sure link star ray charm to destroy the charms on middle on Picture 4. (But please don't destroy them on left or right)Β 

I think this level is NO problem but it's tricky to us! I complete this level with 4th try while without using boosters and extra moves today!Β 

I hope you can pass this level! 😊

Good luck and Have a SASSY day! β™₯️
  • Diamond_Lim
    You are welcome! @dianehare 😊
    So have you passed this level? πŸ™‚
  • dianehare
    No πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚so close but not yet! X
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Okay! @dianehare 😊
    I think this level is really tricky to us. So we make sure to link so many star ray charms destroy the charms and blockers if we can and are lucky! 😊
  • dianehare
    🀞🀞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?