☛ The Studio needs your help with the Jewellers Club! Give us your opinion here!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars. Which piece is missing from Peter's portrait?

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 8,215 Game Expert
    Hello! @Lola_Pop 👋

This contest is finished, please check all of the players have answered what piece is correct, then you choose 5 lucky players win 20 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 How to play Diamond Diaries Saga and Let's see other guides of Diamond Diaries Saga 💎

👑 Let's see to learn more about King Community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆

⚠️ Prevention from coronavirus ⚠️

** Wear protective mask 😷 (When you go out) and wash your hands properly 👐 (When you touch any things whom has got this disease) **

🌍😊 Stay safe around the world and King Community! 😊🌍

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 2,532 Community Manager
    Thanks, @Lim, for the reminder!

So, dear diamond hunters, this competition is finished now!!

I'll check the list of the players who guessed it right: the missing piece is number 3!!

I'll be back with the names of the winners very soon, so...stay tuned! <3

💚 Come together and discover the Community here 💚 
     💜 Spanish, German, French? International Corner 💜 
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 2,532 Community Manager
    Hello shiny Community!!
    💎
    I'm back now! B)

And the winners are...
    @cjasminluv
    @Shay2017
    @MelanieKristina
    @Libertyissocool
    @Roha

💎
    Congratulations!!!! Please remember we need to have your user ID in order to receive your Gold Bars. If you don't know where to find it, follow the instructions this link. 
    Thanks a lot for participating, you clever diamond hunters!! <3<3
    💎

💚 Come together and discover the Community here 💚 
     💜 Spanish, German, French? International Corner 💜 
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 11,927 Sweet Legend
    congratulation to all winners

Do you need help ?               Click on the game and you will find support  !           

candy-crush-saga    💥     candy-crush-friends-saga    💥     candy-crush-soda-saga    

pet-rescue-saga       💥     bubble-witch-saga        💥    diamond-diaries-saga  

❤  HAPPY  CRUSHING  ❤

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to 5 lucky players
    @cjasminluv, @Shay2017, @MelanieKristina, @Libertyissocool and @Roha 🎉🎉🎉

Enjoy your having gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

By the way, this contest is finished already right now! 

Don't be sad! Other players! Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you 😊 : 

It's Unscramble Game from Diamond Diaries's Contest! Can you unscramble all of the sentences from 7 sentences?

** If you have unscramble all of the sentences completed, you can chance to win 10 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga. By the way, that contest is 1st round! **

(That contest is ended on 18th February 2020)

Click here to join! 👈

Good luck and have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 How to play Diamond Diaries Saga and Let's see other guides of Diamond Diaries Saga 💎

** Wear protective mask 😷 (When you go out) and wash your hands properly 👐 (When you touch any things whom has got this disease) **

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 882 Level 4
    Woooo Hoooooo congratulations to all the winners!  Well done  =)
    Life is short ... forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably ... and
    never regret anything that made you smile!
  • caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,610 Legend
    Congrats to all the winners🎉🎉🎉
  • RohaRoha Posts: 5 New Bee
    edited January 31
  • MelanieKristinaMelanieKristina Posts: 4 New Bee
    @Lola_Pop @Lim

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so very much!! 🥰 

id: 11261879744

You are welcome and thanks for your giving your game ID! @roha and @MelanieKristina 😊

I will tagging @Lola_Pop will give you 20 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga. (She will coming back on Monday!) 😉

Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you 😊 : 

It's Unscramble Game from Diamond Diaries's Contest! Can you unscramble all of the sentences from 7 sentences?

** If you have unscramble all of the sentences completed, you can chance to win 10 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga. By the way, that contest is 1st round! **

Click here to join! 👈

• MelanieKristinaMelanieKristina Posts: 4 New Bee
    @Lim

Thank you once again! I am very excited to win and also happy to be a part of the KING community!

Congratulations to the other winners as well...

@cjasminluv@Shay2017@Libertyissocool and @Roha 

I wish everyone a great weekend!

Oh! Really?! I know you love to join Sweet King Community as we can help you to solve any problems on "Support" and give you gold bars (boosters) on exciting contests! @MelanieKristina 😄

You are welcome and congratulations again! 😄

• KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 259 Game Expert
    edited February 3

I LOVE Diamonds 💎 and am a Diamond Diaries Saga Expert! Ask me anything about the game! Let’s have some fun with Bernadetta and keep linking those charms! 💎💍💎💍💎 Let’s get linking and collect some gold!

Hello! @mag541966 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because this contest is finished already! 😔

Don't be sad! Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you 😊 : 

It's Unscramble Game from Diamond Diaries's Contest! Can you unscramble all of the sentences from 7 sentences?

** If you have unscramble all of the sentences completed, you can chance to win 10 gold bars on Diamond Diaries Saga. By the way, that contest is 1st round! **

Click here to join! 👈

(And hello! @Lola_Pop 👋

@Roha and @MelanieKristina have given their game's ID on Diamond Diaries Saga, we will waiting for your response! 😊)

Hello! @cjasminluv, @Libertyissocool and @Shay2017

Can you please what's your game ID because you won 20 gold bars on this contest if you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga? We will waiting for your response and Congratulations again! 🎉🎉🎉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️