💰Win Gold Bars with the Unscramble Game here!

I never have more than one sent life at a time even though I have over 30 friends... What's wrong???

Answers

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 797 Community Manager
    Hello @lolalolo_

Welcome to our Community :waving:

Can you confirm that you are talking about receiving or sending lives? 

Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, technical limitations may result in some messages dropping on occasion If you are not receiving lives, you may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends.
    Also, it might also be that some players appear in your list but they are not playing actively at the moment.

I hope that this hasn’t caused you too much inconvenience or impacted your enjoyment of the game. You can always choose to wait just 30 minutes for your lives to renew automatically 

Have a Sassy Tuesday :3

👉 Do you want to win Gold Bars for your game? Find here our Contests! 

💎Diamond Diaries - Win Gold bars - Here 

🔮Bubble Witch- Win Gold bars here 
  • LimLim Posts: 6,902 Game Expert
    edited January 21
    Hello! @ℓσℓαℓσℓσ_ 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you have still not received / send lives by your friends on this game or any King's Game?! 😢

If yes, Don't worry! You can click this link to read and follow these steps that I hope this helps for receiving/sending your friends on any King's Game! (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

If no, you look at QueenRaffie's notes are very insightful on previous answer/reply that I hope this helps too! 😉

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player and just like Charlie the bird to help you to solve any levels and problems and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

Hello again! @ℓσℓαℓσℓσ_ 👋

I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on this game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Diamond Diaries Players first on this game, then you can receive live from your friends and Diamond Diaries Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

And if you also click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

That means if you have your friend's email, you can add your friend's email then you can see your friends are added on this game. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player and just like Charlie the bird to help you to solve any levels and problems and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

edited February 19
    Hello again! @ℓσℓαℓσℓσ_ 👋

So have you seen to read and follow my answers's steps and asked any questions on this game? Please let me know and waiting for your response! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️