πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

πŸŽ‰πŸ€ Happy Chinese New Year of Rat! Diamond Diaries's Players! πŸ€πŸŽ‰

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited January 2020 in Support
Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! πŸ‘‹
I am very busy to do and celebrate during Happy Chinese New Year of Rat. πŸ˜…

By the way, I am still helping players on Diamond Diaries Community and helping Lucy and Charlie continue to travel next any destinations and make up Necklace or Jewellery from Bernadetta's Mission.Β 

πŸŽ‰πŸ€ Happy Chinese New Year of Rat! πŸ€πŸŽ‰

Β«1

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I have celebrated it during Happy Chinese New Year of Rat and I am from Malaysia. 😊

And I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries PlayersΒ :
    @robdogrose, @bam83, @erin080280, @coconat, @farfelu, @angelstar419, @roha, @MelanieKristina, @hidaya, @Libertyissocool, @Sarahbabe, @NatyOliveira, @sunye, @estel2009, @reginass, @ElderCrocker, @cjasminluv, @ClairBear, @diamond20, @shay2017, @vgruber, @ros3, @moname89, @lenoras, @theresalouise, @nemway, @philipy, @BroBraMomma2, @longstocking, @evroglosses, @Jerrilyn_Harvey, @jinako, @Rosita_Collin, @brroja49, @Mrsfields, @m_khan6064, @Ladybanikiss, @Marcella_UX, @kumari, @fhdsaudi, @LadyScarlett, @caambuj, @Oarres_Esoj, @julietrose4, @Greee, @tepha, @ladydi112, @neka, @janmarsit, @eray08yigit, @idkwhattoput69, @bearwithme, @DeepshikhaSharan, @AllexoS, @caambuj, @fmeade22, @christine88, @LatishaWillyard, @tasn33n, @Spider86, @Wispyhalo6, @pipor, @zenbuddhanc, @Trunky, @Rachyrach1, @Jmisch101, @192837465, @keidi, @sunnymauree, @Johan1978, @angelarighetti, @islamraz, @abnarmez, @monaperez, @ladydi112, @Shehaab, @Badskatan, @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @doraemon02, @Allyrow, @Murica, @lynette, @PummyRaj, @kiara_wael, @RobinCorte, @johamilton, @Elsa, @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @SabrinaM, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! πŸ‘‹

Oh! Do you have Happy Chinese New Year of Rat's Season? 😯
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Happy Lunar Year 2020 @Lim 🧨 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    πŸŽ‰πŸ Thank you and Happy Chinese New Year of Rat too! @mysticalmysty πŸπŸŽ‰
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Happy Lunar New Year 🧧 @Lim
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Happy Chinese New Year @Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    πŸŽ‰πŸ Thank you and Happy Chinese New Year of Rat too! @Foley1362 and @kiara_wael πŸπŸŽ‰
  • nemway
    nemway Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Happy Chinese New year I am a rooster. Thoughts and prayers go out to all Chi see people suffering with the flu virus
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options

By the way.. I am a dragon πŸ‰
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,306 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Happy Chinese New YearΒ @Lim
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    πŸŽ‰πŸ€ Thank you and Happy Chinese New Year of Rat! @nemway, @Werner_Cichy and @christine88 πŸ€πŸŽ‰

🐰 By the way,  I am born on 1999, so I am rabbit. 🐰
    How about your Chinese Zodiac what's year are you born? πŸ˜„

Hello @nemway πŸ‘‹ - Thanks for your answering your Chinese Zodiac. Yes! I have seen that important news. China's people had suffered by flu viruses in Wuhan. By the way, they are suffering in Hong Kong and some of Asia's countries. You can check to search Wuhan's news, I think so many Chinese People have got suffered by flu viruses on that news mostly. So we hope they stay alive from flu viruses. Pray in Wuhan. πŸ™

Hello! @christine88 πŸ‘‹ - Thanks for your answering your Chinese Zodiac to us. I am rabbit when I am born on 1999. πŸ˜„
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?