🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes- Episode 68

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Support

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

Hello, Diamond Hunters!!

The new episode is out!

Here's how the Diamond Diaries game studio describes these new levels:

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels. Our favorite levels are 1148,1151,1156. You can also find challenging levels such as 1152, 1156,1159 where your skills will be tested."

⭐️

Level 1148. There are many birds in the board. Try creating line blasts so you can activate as many birds as you can to help the diamond go down!

⭐️

Level 1151. Hit the boxes to open the barriers, and get the key at the bottom as fast as you can to clear the level.

⭐️

Level 1156. Travel to the bottom of the level to find a useful key, which unlocks all the bottles that are used to get the diamond to the top!

⭐️

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!

Diamond Diaries Design team"

⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

Let's share our thoughts and love with the Game Studio below 😊

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yes! I love this episode's levels! @Lola_Pop 😍

I have completed these new levels on today while these new levels are NO problem of incorrect goals too. 😊

Oh! I pick up another new destination is "Copenhagen". Let me pick another new destination or not when another new levels will released on next two Thursdays! Stay tuned! 😉

Well done for your creating new levels! Diamond Diaries's Studio Team! 👍

Hello! All of the Diamond Diaries Players! 👋

Would you like this episode's levels and have you picked up new destination? Please let me know! 😊

I will tagging Diamond Diaries Players who have reached level 1145 :

@nemway, @Kimberly_Martin, @ClairBear, @razaj, and @Matti61 👋

Finally these new levels are released here and would you like to play this episode's levels? 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?