🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Can't claim gold bar prizes

Options
hidehi
hidehi Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I keep getting claiming failed, gift ready but something went wrong try later,50 gold bar prizes waiting to collect!, Please can you help? Heidi

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,799 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello! @hidehi 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! I know this issue, I think some of players ask this question on this game too! ✋

Their team will still checking this problem! 🔧

So don't be worry! You can click on "Contact Us" here. You can find on the bottom of the Community page:

Then you make sure your email is correct, write your full name. After that, you choose a game is "Diamond Diaries Saga", you choose a topic is "Problem with my game" and subtopic is "Prize not received". (Here is my example as below) 👇

Finally you tell them "Why can't claim these rewards" and click on "submit".

So you wait for Community Team (but it has taken longer) until their team will answer and help you about this issue/problem while you receive your email. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

By the way, their team don't fix this bug/issue for players as mostly of players have no this problem on this game but they will answer to help you about this problem! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you haven't joined this game's contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉

So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️ 

• seven1
    seven1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Saving my gold bars when I get the points I’m supposed to have on the diamond

• seven1
    seven1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m not receiving my bars

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,799 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry to hear about you haven't received gold bars by Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission. 😢

So did you updated the latest version (Android - 1.52.0 / Apple - 1.52.0.0) and must use stable internet connection that I hope you can receive your gold bars back on this game. 😉

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

If you have followed these steps above but haven't still received gold bars yet, try these another steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

I hope you can receive your gold bars back on this game too. 😊

If you haven't still received gold bars yet after you have followed all of these steps above, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask your problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?