Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! Diamond Diaries's Players! 😊

And thanks for your sharing memes of Happy World Compliment Day! 🤗

🌍 Oh! Today is Happy World Compliment Day! Everyone! 🌍

• Patti_Potvine
    Patti_Potvine Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thank u Lim for tagging me..u are a diamond diaries superstar as are all the players and designers who make the game possible!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2020
    Options

Haha! You are welcome and thanks for your sweet wishes! @Patti_Potvine 😄

By the way, I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player (not Superstar). 😅

🌍 Happy World Compliment Day! 🌍

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Let’s continue on this thread. Today is the “I want you to be happy day”.

Even though happiness is a universal emotion, it can mean different things to different people. In today's busy world, it is easy to forget this and take on a more self-centric view of happiness. I Want You to be Happy Day inspires people set aside their definition of happiness and to find out what makes their loved ones happy and do those things for them.

How to Celebrate?

Make someone’s day special. Compliment them or just do something special to make them happy.

Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and that you will do everything to ensure that they are happy.

Did You Know

…that many believe that the phrase "happy as a clam" originates from the fact that open clams give an impression of a smiling clam? Other sources, however, suggest that the fuller version of the phrase - happy as a clam at high water - explains why a clam may be happy. At high water, clams tend to have no predators including humans.

All of this came from here.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thanks for your sharing your facts of Happy Day! @Elsa 😊

It's my turn! Here is a quote of Happy Day to all of the Diamond Diaries Players! 😄

😄 Have a Happy Day! 😄

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Lim thanks for adding more here!

• ProphetHyBriD
    ProphetHyBriD Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi! You can all call me Drew! IM DA BES! EVARRR!!! 4 RLZ! 🤓

Now, to stoop down to this mortal plane and speak of serious matters straight to the developers of this video game company...*clears throat*..., I really love how brightly & colorful & vibrant “KING” is in general! They bring life to smartphone games! They put a smile on people’s faces...including my own! Keep up the good work KING!

P.S. I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU ALL PUT YOUR HEADS TOGETHER AND GIVE US A FEW MORE AMAZING GAMES IN DIFFERENT GENRES THAN WHAT YALL ARE USED TO CREATING! MIGHT I SUGGEST A HACK AND SLASH RPG-TYPE WITH DEEP STORY ELEMENTS, OPEN ENDED, OPEN WORLD, AND PERHAPS A TYPE OF GAME WHERE IT SWITCHES BETWEEN CHARACTERS EVERY HOUR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...WHERE ONE CHARACTER IS HACK AND SLASH (with both char. implementing rpg elements, i.e. gear, weapons, misc, etc.) AND THE OTHER CHARACTER HAS A FIGHTING MECHANISM WHICH PERHAPS USES DIFFERENT

“MATCH-3” TYPE MECHANICS IN ORDER TO FIGHT!

ALSO A NICE INTERACTIVE STORY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?