Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,710 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.44.1 / Apple - 1.44.1.1) of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

Also check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars here ⭐️ (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?