🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I NEED HELP😭

Options
a334566
a334566 Posts: 1 Newbie

I used gold to get movements, after it was approved to use it my internet turned off. The game was lost, I lost the game and the gold. What do I do?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @a334566 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Are you still trouble hanged to wait several minutes after you purchased to get extra 5 moves with using 9 gold bars then you lose 9 gold bars when you failed any level/restart on this game? 😢

Don't worry! I have some ideas to ask/help you this problem / issue

1. You always use strong Internet Connection that you can uses gold bars to buy extra moves and boosters completed and will not losing your progress. So you don't wait longer on this game as well. (Any Devices) 

** If you haven't used Internet Connection or used poor Internet Connection, that's why you wait longer and ask this problem. **

2. If you always used strong Internet Connection already but you have still trouble loading and waiting it that it's still not helps! 😢

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem cause trouble loading and waiting (also called Crashing/Freezing)? 

(Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you haven't this happens on this game! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and diamond counter has still counted but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

** If you have tried these steps completed but it's not worked, please let me know and can you tell me what's device are you playing from take a screenshot of this problem? **

Here are tips for "How to take a screenshot" on any devices. 😉

www.take-a-screenshot.org 

When you take this screenshot of this problem, let me see to check this problem and help you faster and better first. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @a334566 👋

So after you have tried two ideas, is it worked or not? Please let me know and you can continue to comment below here while I will waiting for your response! 😉

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?