🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 650

Wanda_
Wanda_ Posts: 5 Level 2

How do you get through this level. By the time I can hit the 2 dolls and get the for mediums I am out of moves.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello again! @Wanda_ 👋

Finally I beat this level completed with 5th try and without using boosters and extra moves today! 😄 So let me show you how to pass level 650 without using boosters and extra moves! 😉

Firstly, you destroy upper of blockers first with using first 2 moves. Then you can continue to link to destroy the flowers and blockers on Picture 1.

** Colour Blast can be used to destroy the ribbon of key. **

Then you should link star ray charm to destroy the ribbons of keys and blockers easily on Picture 2. And link again on Picture 3.

After that, you should link star ray charm again to destroy the ribbons of dolls on Picture 4.

Finally you link horizontal or cross ray charm to collect the big dolls but please don't destroy/link star ray charms as you can link it to collect medium/small dolls as well on Picture 5.

And link/destroy star ray charm to collect these dolls on Picture 6.

I complete this level with 5th try and without using boosters and extra moves today but yes! This level is really very tricky to us! 😊

So I hope you can pass this level! Let's do this! 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Answers

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! @Wanda_ 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me check level 650 today and I will come back to help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓

Hello again! @Wanda_ 👋

Finally I beat this level completed with 5th try and without using boosters and extra moves today! 😄 So let me show you how to pass level 650 without using boosters and extra moves! 😉

Firstly, you destroy upper of blockers first with using first 2 moves. Then you can continue to link to destroy the flowers and blockers on Picture 1.

** Colour Blast can be used to destroy the ribbon of key. **

Then you should link star ray charm to destroy the ribbons of keys and blockers easily on Picture 2. And link again on Picture 3.

After that, you should link star ray charm again to destroy the ribbons of dolls on Picture 4.

Finally you link horizontal or cross ray charm to collect the big dolls but please don't destroy/link star ray charms as you can link it to collect medium/small dolls as well on Picture 5.

And link/destroy star ray charm to collect these dolls on Picture 6.

I complete this level with 5th try and without using boosters and extra moves today but yes! This level is really very tricky to us! 😊

So I hope you can pass this level! Let's do this! 😊

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?