🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Reward

fruv
fruv Posts: 1 Newbie

I play diamond diary. Everytime I finish a necklace, I don’t get my reward of 10 gold bars.

that means, I never get anyone together and have to spend money on it.

I really like the game, but feel cheated.

regards

Charlotte Vestergaard

Denmark

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U don’t really much chance to earn gold bar in game by completing levels ... only thru very rare events ... where u stand better chance to win gold bars by taking part at specific game contest and community contests here ...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @fruv 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! Do you mean you ask this problem is can't reward gold bars from Collect Diamonds of Bernadetta's Mission on this game? 🤔

If yes, I think some players have asked same your problem too! ✋

Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here. I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉 **

And just like @stan1981 said. You can see to join "Contests" on my below signature that you can chance to win gold bars too. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?