Kcrane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Can I have more lives

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,239 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Kcrane 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can click here to read and follow these steps if you haven't tried these steps that I hope this helps for receiving/sending your friends on any King's Game! (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

And I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on any King's Game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Any King's Game Players first on any King's game, then you can receive live from your friends and Any King's Game Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

And if you also click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

That means if you have your friend's email, you can add your friend's email then you can see your friends are added on this game. 😊

I hope this helps! 😉

And you can also click here to see "Play All You Want News on Diamond Diaries Saga" that I hope you love to check this great news on this game! (but during this week only) 😄

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?