💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

For the last 2 days I cannot load Diamond Diaries

Options

Answers

• linnie123446
    linnie123446 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is anyone else having a problem with downloading Diamond Diaries Saga and Blossom Blast? Goes have way and stops.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,628 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @linnie123446 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing these games. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked again, please let me know! 😉

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Jnice128
    Jnice128 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Been trying for weeks but this game all of a sudden stop loading..

• tel4plm
    tel4plm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

lf you can figure it out, please let us all know. People has been asking this question for a month. The website keeps repeating the same suggestions (which don't work) and do nothing to fix the problem. l'm beyond frustrated.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Anyway, this issue with PC is still reported to Studio Team but I am not sure this issue will be fixed or not. 🤔

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Angel64
    Angel64 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

this game will not load at all, been tring for days now, to play the game, Why!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Angel64 👋

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

Anyway, this issue with PC is still reported to Studio Team but I am not sure this issue should be fixed or not. 🤔

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• mati64
    mati64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The game no longer will load on Fb, it gets to the setting routes finding gems and seems to get stuck and not load out to play.

• linnie123446
    linnie123446 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same thing has been happening to me for about 2 weeks. Also, Blossom Blast stops loading at 93%

• mati64
    mati64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I removed it and no longer play, it got too frustrating waiting for it to load. 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?