💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

For the last 2 days I cannot load Diamond Diaries

Options

Answers

• Amy_Amber_Parker
    Amy_Amber_Parker Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here..it's very frustrating, and the people at King dont seem to care.

• Amy_Amber_Parker
    Options

Yep, doesnt work on PC anymore. Frustrating.

• Amy_Amber_Parker
    Options

NONE OF THAT HELPS MODERATOR. WHY DONT YOU GUYS CARE THE GAME DOESNT WORK?! FIX THE DAMN GAME!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,625 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠ NOTE ⚠

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked again, You can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer. 😊

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Anyway, this issue with PC is still reported to Studio Team but I am not sure this issue should be fixed or not. đŸ€”

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! đŸ€©

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

If it's still not worked again, You can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer. 😊

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Anyway, this issue with PC is still reported to Studio Team but I am not sure this issue should be fixed or not. đŸ€”

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Also check :

Have a sassy day! 😊

• tel4plm
    tel4plm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's really very sad when even the moderator says he's given up trying to play on the PC.

It seems that if everyone is having problems, there should be an easier fix than all of us having to find our IDs and contacting them

• zsuzsika58
    zsuzsika58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

đŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello! @zsuzsika58 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

• zsuzsika58
    zsuzsika58 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Options

Will there be a solution to play again?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?