🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cannot log in

Options
sophie1389
sophie1389 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi,

I have previously created a king.com account to save my progress (I don’t have Facebook) but recently I have been unable to sign in, it just says connection error. I also can’t connect to any of the in game challenges (race in diamond diaries/farm heroes, gifts in diamond diaries etc) as it says I need an internet connect even though I am connected. Getting very annoying now.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Do check ur wifi n data speed ... can u play other king games or non king games?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello! @sophie1389 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Have you still cannot connect to Kingdom on this game? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 

Please select your device that you are playing on an this game, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.) 😉

Android

Apple

Windows 10 App

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you follow uninstall and reinstall any King's Game, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone

** If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• sophie1389
    sophie1389 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

WiFi and data speed are fine (speeds of 60mbps), none of the king games work but everything else that needs an internet connection is fine.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,018 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! @sophie1389 😊

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug as so many players have this problem cause no Internet Connection. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you haven't this happens on this game! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and diamond counter has still counted but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

** If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's still not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?