🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Lost life and bars

Options
angel416
angel416 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Support

I have had to reinstall twice, keeps crashing. I defeated level 1137 after I used my last 9 bars to get 5 moves. Beat the level & the game crashed before leveling me up. Please refill my 9 bars and progress me to level 1138! Those were bars that were purchased, not earned and I feel as though you took my payment then took the bars & my win as well! I love this game but this should be corrected. Thank you for your time & assistance.

Angela Miller

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,878 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @angel416 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your feedback! How about you tried to follow another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens and can reached next level. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

If you have followed these steps of Crashing/Freezing Issue but it's not worked, can you tell me what's device are you playing for this problem? 

And also can you send your "Game ID" as their team will check to fix this problem and add return back your gold bars if you have lost and add (from your payment) your gold bars?

Click on "How to find your Game ID" 👈

** If you have sent your game ID and asked your device on this game, we can help you faster and better. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?