I'm owed at least 20

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello! @dianashinn 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I think some players have asked same your problem (Can't Reward Gold Bars from Bernadetta's Mission of Collect Diamonds) too! ✋

Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?