🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Free Lives

Options
blueKitty
blueKitty Posts: 1 Newbie

When I click on the Diamond Dairies icon it say's I have 11 or more free lives but when the game loads the little envelope box is empty where are my free lives going ????

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @blueKitty 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you switch on strong Internet Connection that I hope you can send/receive lives for friends on this game. (I have nothing this happens) 😊

If you switch on strong Internet Connection but it's not worked, don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• debramilesenglish
    Options

I play daily...please ask

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game are you asking this question? 🤔

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?