🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not given a 5 winner golden bars

Options
udemeobong
udemeobong Posts: 10 Level 2

Like every other street contest, anyone who makes it first, gets a 5 golden bars as reward but I finished level 1370, I was the first on that street contest (last week Friday/Saturday), I got nothing. I've cleared cache twice, uninstall/installed twice too, yet, nothing. Is there no reward again for someone who made first or second? Thank you.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @udemeobong 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

** If you have tried to follow these troubleshooting steps but it's not worked, can you tell me what's device are you playing and send your "Game ID" as their team will help you this problem?

Click on "How to find your Game ID" 👈

** If you have asked your device and sent your game ID on this game, we can help you faster and better. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @udemeobong and @JimsKat !

If you participate in the City Challenge, you should receive a reward, you're right; 5 Gold Bars for the winner, 3 Gold Bars for the second place and 1 Gold Bar for the third place.

Do you usually play online? Do you receive a pop up telling you about the reward, but you do not receive it then? Or do you maybe get an error message?

Could you please send us a screenshot the next time it happens? And, as our dear @Lim says, it would be very helpful to have your player ID, too.

Thanks a lot and let's investigate this issue so you can receive your rewards 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?