🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I am really struggling to finish level 488 on my iPhone! Please help!

Options
Janey1966
Janey1966 Posts: 14 Level 2

I don't have any 'extras' to help me out which is why it's more difficult. I'm determined to get out of the level without spending money because I always manage to finish levels..just a bit slower to do so, that's all!😀

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello! @Janey1966 👋

Oh! These special features are also helping you to add your gold bars and boosters on this game. You can click here to read "What are the special features?" (posted by myself) that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

And I think this game has some tricky levels but also no problem to complete them without using boosters and extra moves. 😊

You can also click on other guides of this game (All of guides posted by myself too) that I hope you can understand to read them. 😉

Except you want to win gold bars and boosters on these features, you can also click on "Join King Games's Contest" to chance to win gold bars too. (You can look my below signature.) 😄

By the way, you are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done for your current level! 👍

** If you have any questions with this game, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here. 😊

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Janey1966
    Janey1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Is there a way a guide to the level can be posted here as I have followed these before and they are very helpful. Thanks!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Janey1966 👋

Don't worry! If you stuck on any levels, you can ask a question again that I will be happy to help you to solve any levels without using boosters and extra moves on this game! 😉

And you can also click here to show you my linking skills on this game that I hope you can learn these linking skills. (This helpful tips also by myself as I am still Diamond Diaries Expert Player.) So I hope you and players can beat tricky levels without using boosters and extra moves easily after learning. 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?