Anyone having trouble purchasing through Paypal when playing in FB games room

veedeeveedee Posts: 2 New Bee

Anyone having trouble purchasing through Paypal when playing in FB games room

Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 15,039 Game Expert

Hello! @veedee 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Are you still problem for purchase issue as error message or purchase problem on this game?

If you have purchased gold bars but haven't received gold bars, maybe you can click this link to read and follow troubleshooting steps of problem with your purchase on any device that I hope this helps. (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

If you still cannot purchase gold bars while showed Internet error, maybe you can try again to use Internet connection (strong WiFi or mobile data) then you click to purchase gold bars again that I hope this helps! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 Don't know how to play on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let's see my guides here 💎

❓Need help on Diamond Diaries Saga? Ask a question on Support❓

👑 Feel confused on King Community? Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆

• veedeeveedee Posts: 2 New Bee

Thanks for trying to help but that is not the problem - I can get through all the security to pay with Paypal but the game won't connect to Facebook to complete the purchase the page just hangs - I have spoken to FB but the problem is not their end, it is the game itself they think

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 15,039 Game Expert
    edited June 1

Thank you for your answering! @veedee 😊

Don't worry about this problem! 😉 You can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/Loading or other problems) that I hope this helps too! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can help you again. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 Don't know how to play on Diamond Diaries Saga? Let's see my guides here 💎

❓Need help on Diamond Diaries Saga? Ask a question on Support❓

👑 Feel confused on King Community? Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆