🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level lost..

Options
Patti_Potvine
Patti_Potvine Posts: 9 Level 2

Got a new phone ..why am I starting at level one? How do I get my old game level back?

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @Patti_Potvine 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Diamond Diaries Saga when you transferred new device? 😢

If have you connected with Facebook or King.Com on this game?

If yes, Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If no, we are really so sorry as we cannot help you to back your progress, you make sure to save your progress completed with Facebook and King.Com on this game next time! 😔

** If you have followed these steps completed but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,090 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello! @Patti_Potvine 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Diamond Diaries Saga when you transferred new device? 😢

If have you connected with Facebook or King.Com on this game?

If yes, Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If no, we are really so sorry as we cannot help you to back your progress, you make sure to save your progress completed with Facebook and King.Com on this game next time! 😔

** If you have followed these steps completed but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?