🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Why have all my special boosts disappeared

Options
lu_xurious1
lu_xurious1 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi there, i love playing Diamond Diaries. When i played yesterday i had at least 20 of each boost at the beginning of each level that you can choose from. (I like to collect a lot before using them) I also had 22 hammers inside the levels. Today when i started playing I had no special boosters and no hammers. This has happened to me before but generally when i have closed the game down and gone back into it all my things are back. Have done that twice today and still have 1 of each booster (I opened a box) and have gained 5 hammers from playing levels.

Can anyone explain why this has happened and how do i go about getting things back.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @lu_xurious1 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Are you playing this game while asking this trouble problem with PC? 😢

If yes, maybe many boosters have lost cause it's too many boosters on your device (that means memory device cannot be used too much) or cannot be transferred any devices that I hope this answer! 🤔

Also how about you must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

By the way, We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items (also you lost current items if you have less than 5 boosters on next time), please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

And how about you can download and play this game with mobile, I think you cannot lose your boosters mostly (but the boosters also cannot be transferred too) on this game. (I always playing this game while have not losing my boosters with mobile) 😊

Also these features still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on this game. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@lu_xurious1 Heya! Welcome to the king community! And when boosters are lost or if you delete and reinstall the app they are not recoverable only the progress is. Try to take @Lim ’s tips above. Happy playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?